I am going to...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockstar 55

Reaction score
Hey I am going to get a V3 this thursday from wal-mart.com. So anyways I want to see what all the fuss is about on these things. So if you guys could tell me the traits of these things that would be nice. :blink:

Hello anybody? Awnser me! Oh and by traits I mean things you can do. Like what are the differences between a V1 and a V3. :lol:

Um a V1 is very different from a V3 a V3 has passwords, a shop, tons of new characters and games..you should get one B) :mametchi: :D :lol: :mametchi: :mimitchi:

Version 3 is very fun, and has loads more to do. You can never get bored with it. xD There are shops and passwords which unlock items. :lol:

You can connect, play more games then the V1, Go to Tamatown, Get passwords, Buy things for your Tama at the shop, Get passwords, wrap gifts, More characters, See your old characters that you had in friends book, donate points to king, and lots more! :lol:

~Tama-Love~

This was taken off the Tamagotchi page on Wikipedia (Wikipedia - Tamagotchi):

Tamagotchi Connection Version 3

(Also known as Version 3, V3, Ver. 3, VR3, or Tama V3)

-The third version of the Tamagotchi Connection series was released at the end of January 2006. Like the Version 2, it borrows some features from the latest version of the Japanese toy, but greatly simplifies them.

- Debuted with 6 new colors: Green with Tropical Flowers, Blue with Waves, Translucent Yellow, Arctic Camouflage, "Ice Cream," and Silver with Black Buttons. However, even newer colours were released on the official Tamagotchi Connection website, such as Blue with Bubbles and Graffiti. Only the first 6 colours were released everywhere throughout the world, though so far, the U.S. currently has the most V3 colours. Elsewhere in the world there are different colours of version 3s, such as purple with stars and union jack.

- Has a little bump on the top, like the antenna on a cell phone, similar to the Keitai Tamagotchi. Also, the 'antenna' distinguishes it from the versions 1 and 2. Note that in Japanese Tamagotchis, this 'antenna' can be used to connect to certain cell phones to allow the Tamagotchi to travel, but this feature was taken out in the U.S. version.

- Adds 20+ new characters, many from Osutchi, Mesutchi and K-Plus 2, thus bringing the total number of Tamagotchi Connection characters to 52.

- Is able to connect with Version 1 and 2, as well as other V3 Tamagotchis.

- Offers connection to Tamatown.com which, similar to the Japanese counterpart, generates codes which the user can input into the toy and receive souvenirs, which are items that the user can look at (but the Tamagotchi can't play with or eat them). Passwords also give the shop items and food, which cost GP. The Tamagotchi can eat the food that the user buys in Tamagotchi Town.

- Other than the code from the Nintendo DS Game, the passwords unlocked on the pet or on TamaTown.com will not work on any other Tamagotchi, thanks to the username system on both Tamatown and the Tamagotchi itself.

- 4 new games and 2 games from Version 2, for a total of 6 games.

- New games on connecting. The winner gets a certain amount of points depending on how many 'Gotchi Points' the user has donated to the 'Gotchi King', shaped like a golden egg.

- The Version 3 is infamous for having more technical glitches than any other Tamagotchi, such as items or souvenirs disappearing between generations or characters disappearing from the Family list. This appears to be a function of each new generation, and the souvenirs can be re-unlocked by re-entering the same passwords that unlocked them in the first place.

- Seven codes are available on the V3 that unlock special items.

V3 Tamagotchis have new items.

- Unlike the Version 2 Connection, or V2, It gives you four choices of meals and snacks each rather than just giving it one thing depending on the age of the Tamagotchi. And when you buy things in the shops, it adds to the meal or snack list instead of having a treat list.

You can also check this webpage to find out the features of the V3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back