I am making a comic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to meowbark for the insperation I am going to make a tamagotchi comic but ppl need to sign up first because I don't want to use anybody with out permission :p
but did u ask Meowbark if u could make one? She goes alittle crazy

if u dont ask her. I started my own also...

BUT I DONT NO HOW TO POST IT :p

but did u ask Meowbark if u could make one? She goes alittle crazyif u dont ask her. I started my own also...

BUT I DONT NO HOW TO POST IT :p
Oh god. Meowbark isn't the inventor of all comics. Therefore, no one needs an 11 year old' permission to make comics. She isn't making money off of her comics. Therefore, it's okay for anyone ot make comics.

I am gonna get a guide.

I would like to be drawn as a bird please. Just any bird. Your favorite.

I'm going to jump in here and say that I don't think that people need Meowbark's permission to create a comics. :gozarutchi:

Meowbark, please feel free to PM me about this issue and we can talk about it. :ph34r:

PPLS I gave her Permission She PMd me I said it was OK (jeeze)

And I told her she could put my person in it, Meowbark, I told her thru PM what I wanna look like >_> Dont fight anymore about me going crazy Please! And Olbers right I aint the creator of all comics its just I hate when people steal My Ideas, Now we got that done can we please continue?!

but did u ask Meowbark if u could make one? She goes alittle crazyif u dont ask her. I started my own also...

BUT I DONT NO HOW TO POST IT :wacko:
Scan it, Use a digital camera, Easy, Im using a digital to take pictures of my comic tomorrow

If I made money of em I would officially be crazy about people asking without permission I do em for fun cause I love drawing

And I realized I dont care if people copy me now, It shows im a fool and I ask everyone else to not ask me and go ahead

And If ANYONE dares to steal my ideas or make anything vagually Like my ideas I will.....I will Report you! I know you all are creative and nice So yall can come up with your own Comic Ideas, I wont copy ur Ideas U wont Copy Ur ideas! K?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back