I am making a comic

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scan it, Use a digital camera, Easy, Im using a digital to take pictures of my comic tomorrow
If I made money of em I would officially be crazy about people asking without permission I do em for fun cause I love drawing

And I realized I dont care if people copy me now, It shows im a fool and I ask everyone else to not ask me and go ahead

And If ANYONE dares to steal my ideas or make anything vagually Like my ideas I will.....I will Report you! I know you all are creative and nice So yall can come up with your own Comic Ideas, I wont copy ur Ideas U wont Copy Ur ideas! K?
No offense.I doubt anyone wants to steal your ideas.

Know how many times I have had my stuff stolen, Meowbark? PM me and tell you aboutit.

Can I be this cat?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/Kil...ama/rancute.png

U goina start soon? I would be a cat but I like the other idea better (Im not saying it on here for certain reasons, you all will find out in the comic) If you make another comic I may change the character to Lilo! But Im sticking with meowbark as my character

I want to have a black tank top, a green mini skirt, long brown hair and a mimitchi hat. (Like just the blue ears on my head.)

Thanks to meowbark for the insperation I am going to make a tamagotchi comic but ppl need to sign up first because I don't want to use anybody with out permission :wub:
Okay, I'll do it :kusatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back