I am melonmilk, and I am old.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melonmilk

Reaction score
I am Melonmilk, and I am old. I go to University and live in the dormitories.

I got my first tama in 98, a year post fad. I had a used p1 purple and pink, and a used p2 transparent. I loved them to death. I got a pink J-Angelgotchi in 2000. It was awesome. By this time, the buttons on my first two were pretty worn down.

I loved my tamagotchi's.

Then, the batteries died.

I had a v2, but it was akward in highschool with my studies and lonely. I am in process of digging it up.

Now, I have two v3's. Its allot easier to take care of them in college, because instead of being considered childish, its quirky.

Im a musician, and I make clothes.

Awesome! I have a lot of Tamagotchis. I am a musician. I play the clarinet. I hope you have fun on TT.

Welcome to Tamatalk. Your not old, I'm considered old here. (ish 20 but to be 21 Nov 20th) At my work I'll still considered childish ah well... Enjoy your time here.

I feel so loved :huh:

I really love robots. Im considered childish at school, but I just act like im the coolest person in the room. Even if no one else thinks you are, you can usually convince yourself :huh: Self confidence helps immensly when your professor catches you feeding beepy between classes.

Welcome to TT! I hope you have a great time, and by the way, you are never to old for tamagotchis!

Lol, my coworkers are always calling my collection I carry with me my children. If they here something beep and I'm in the room they look over at me. Can't help it the amuse me. On other forum I'm an I have this in signanture: "Since when has having tamagotchis equal to immature? Never in my book." I started coming here about two years ago and I'd have to say I prefer this one to some of the other ones I've been on. One I was at had hardly no Mods to stop spamish posts. I liked this other forum I was at but its not active enough for me to go to every day for my logs.

Oh, Entamauratamadelicous. What a fabulous investment! Im so glad your coworkers get you. I guess thats the best thing about getting out of hs and getting into the real world...You seriously get to be yourself. And people just rediscover how much fun life beign totally loyal to what they really like. Its a good feeling.

... :huh:

Hello melonmilk and welcome! :huh:

I know what you mean about thinking that you're too old for tamagotchis. I'm 12 turning 13 in January and I'm even starting to think that I'm too old for them since not many people here in Australia have tamagotchis.

Oh...*shrinks back* I feel....so...young! XD

Hehe...welcome to Tamatalk. Nah, your not old! I'm just young. :wacko: I'm 10 turning 11 in Janurary.

I'm sure you'll make tons of friends here (you've already made a good friend; PockyGirl and hopefully myself!) and please PM me if you wanna chat! :wacko:

*Tgd*

...13 and 11?

...I believe I have stumbled onto the most articulate and grammatically correct under-16's on the face of the planet. Lord knows I could not type like that when I was 11 or 13. Im still not sure I can. Yipes. Your freaking awesome.

... :wacko: .

13 is a great age for Tamagotchi's. Just remember; if no one has them, your cool because your such a rebellious standout. And if everyone has them, your cool because your keeping with the tide!

life is just one of those win win situations sometimes :ph34r:

(one more time)... :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you will fit in great here :wacko:

Well I hope you like tamatalk!!!!

Im not old, lol. Just ten years old.

I think allot of ten year olds find me vaugely immature.

Or really cool.

Or maybe really uncool.

Or they think, "Eep. Is that going to be me?"

...Yes. This is what happens. Its all that Tamagotchi beeping, drives you mad.

I'm tamgotchi crazy. Not nearly as much I as I was though.

I have 30 Tamagotchis (If anyone wants to give me crap about it, I have proof!) I even have a Tamagotchi screensaver XD

Helloo.. I'm 16 so a bit older than 10, heheh. How are yoou? -_-

How are yoouu?

Thanks for everyone being so nice. This is such a cheery place!

Old? Heh! Im nearly 25 and just got started with my Tamagotchi. Had one in high school, but that one ended up lost one day. Now Ive got the V3 tama, and I love it! Plan to keep tabs on this one! Well, have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back