I am new...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dancing is EVERYTHING! Personal message-please send one to me so I can go and finish watching my movie!!!!!! Be right back in 5minutes!

Um, this isn't IMing, or a chat board. It's a tamagotchi message board, and you only post replies or comments, sometimes questions.

Anyways, Welcome to tamatalk! Enjoy yourself, and make yourself comfortable. It's very interesting that you made your username DarkCore2 when there's already a DarkCore... Just saying, I wouldn't like it if someone made a tamapenguin, tamapenguin1, tamapenguin3, ext.

But, I don't care! Geting back to the point- Welcome! I hope I'm not too talkative...

[SIZE=14pt] Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk[/SIZE]

You are like my clone now. o_O

If you ever have any questions, or problems, feel free to send me a Personal Message.

Regards,

DarkCore

Ya, this is like DarkCore's alter ego. No offense DarkCore2.

Anyway, welcome to TamaTalk! I hope you will love it here! If you need help with the site, pm me! :D

I am new 2! My name is Amy and i am not allowed to give out my full name, phone number, cell phone number, age, gender, or email address to anyone. im being safe (and completely boring but oh well)

To guide me! I am Danelle, and I am 12!!!
Hello there. I'm Crikeys, AKA the King of Pokemon! I hope you have a great time here, if you need help, don't hesitate to ask me.

And sorry, TamaTalk is not the place for chatting. If you want to chat to someone, PM them or go to the TamaTalk chatroom (when open). Unfortunately the TamaTalk chatroom is closed. In order for it to re-open again, peoples have to donate.

Hello there. I'm Crikeys, AKA the King of Pokemon! I hope you have a great time here, if you need help, don't hesitate to ask me.
And sorry, TamaTalk is not the place for chatting. If you want to chat to someone, PM them or go to the TamaTalk chatroom (when open). Unfortunately the TamaTalk chatroom is closed. In order for it to re-open again, peoples have to donate.
[SIZE=14pt] No, right now it is down for maintenance. The Admin is just fixing it...[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back