i am new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=12pt] Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk.[/SIZE]

Although this topic should be posted in TamaTalk Introductions, I will still give you a proper introduction.

I hope you have fun here, and enjoy your visits.

You will learn alot about Tamagotchis, and other Virtual Pets if you read up on the information that we have to offer here.

If you ever have any questions or problems, feel free to send me a Personal Message.

Have fun, and enjoy TamaTalk to the fullest.

-D-a-r-k-C-o-r-e-

Potbellypanda is right this should be in the introductions but since your new it is okay! lol! I will be your friend if you like.

[SIZE=12pt] Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk.[/SIZE]Although this topic should be posted in TamaTalk Introductions, I will still give you a proper introduction.

I hope you have fun here, and enjoy your visits.

You will learn alot about Tamagotchis, and other Virtual Pets if you read up on the information that we have to offer here.

If you ever have any questions or problems, feel free to send me a Personal Message.

Have fun, and enjoy TamaTalk to the fullest.

-D-a-r-k-C-o-r-e-
thanks for welcoming my best freind (my cousin Miles) i spent Miles telling Miles how to sign up for Tama Talk and how to post and everything didn`t i Miles

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to tamatalk! There's lots of fun here:polls, conversations, and even mail! You can even post polls and other topics ( anything you want to talk about.). Have a great time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back