I am probably getting a v1 later!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetpea40998

Reaction score
I am probably getting a TAMA V1!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!

What do you think of V1s? I am excited to get the original! Tell me how they work, and maybe some tips. Please and thank you! :D :lol: :D :D :D :)

Used to love it when it was my first Tamagotchi. But you propably won't like it that much if you have the newer versions. :/ 'Cause there's so much more to do in the newer ones than v1. v1 is basicly just a virtual pet without other special activities, except for the infrared-connection which is in all the Tamagotchi Connection/Connexion versions. :) Well, if you have the v2 it's kinda like that without the shop thing and all those characters. And it has only 2 games. And you should know that it doesn't have the "pause" feature...

BUT ANYWAY! It's fun on it's own way, I mean there is just too much stuff on the new Tamagotchis. They are becoming something else than virtual pets... So that's what I like about v1's!

EDIT: Typo~

Last edited by a moderator:
V1's do, in fact, have the pause option... but they're kinda simple and primitive compared to all the hot new ones. (I confess myself that the newest version I have is a 4.5 at the moment.)

They are kinda nifty for keeping track of how different levels of caring for your teen will affect which adult it evolves into... it's pretty obvious that if you take care of it all the time you'll get a Mimitchi or Mametchi, and if you ignore it you'll get a Gozarutchi or somesuch. Good "training" for the serious Tama enthusiast ;D

I LOVE the V1.

I have every version of Tamagotchi, and I have to say, the V1 is my favourite.

You always know the names of all the characters you get, you can work towards which ones you want to get, and its overall a very simple tama.

V1 is actually my favorite version. I love the simplicity, and it's so nostalgic for me. I got my first Tamagotchi, a purple V1, very soon after they were relaunched in 2004.

You'll love the V1, deffff :D

Thanks guys. But I got "it" in the mail and told pmed one of my buddys....... I explained a few things about it to them, and they told me it was a p1. All the "vs" have connection, and the "ps" dont. I thought something was up when the character I got wasn't on the v1 chart. I also looked up the p1 characters, and pictures, and I do, infact, have a p1...... ;) ............ So yes, I am quite annoyed. I will get a v1 though! And thanks for telling me what you thought! I appriciate it very much!

Thanks guys. But I got "it" in the mail and told pmed one of my buddys....... I explained a few things about it to them, and they told me it was a p1. All the "vs" have connection, and the "ps" dont. I thought something was up when the character I got wasn't on the v1 chart. I also looked up the p1 characters, and pictures, and I do, infact, have a p1...... ;) ............ So yes, I am quite annoyed. I will get a v1 though! And thanks for telling me what you thought! I appriciate it very much!
I know why you are annoyed, I would have been to!

But the p1 is where it all started, and therefore is really cool to have around. I have a P2 myself, and possibly I'll have a connection tamagotchi this or next week.

Good idea that you're getting a v1, it's so cool, not really much to check on to, as the others said. But indeed it has the Tamagotchi fun, and that's important!

Succes on getting a V1, you'll love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back