I am REALLLY scared!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
n_n i'd be scared to get contacts.. teehee i think it will get stuck in my eye or if i close my eyes it will roll back and dissappear :']

ahaa.

a stupid fear, i know. i've never had them before, but i guess if it's hurting you you shuld probably take them out at night and yeah- clean them every morning , if that don't help- off to the clinic! :angry:
I agree! Besides, I like my glasses. They have Dennis the Menace on the side. He he he. I love The Beano

Try to remember to take 'em out...I don't mean to scare you, but...well, my piano teacher was talking to my mom once while I was playing piano and then when I finished, he said he once forgot to take his lenses out before he went to bed and well one of the lenses got stuck behind his eyeball!

All I know is...try to remember to take them out.

It really only takes a couple seconds.

It's okay to fall asleep with them in once in a while, though. But don't wear them the next day, you need to let your eyes get oxygen.

But if you can't remember, talk to your parents about buying you contacts that you can keep in overnight.

Talk to your eye-care professional or doctor, and just to be safe, switch your contacts regularly.

If your eyes are'nt hurting, I'm sure everything will be A-OK. :mimitchi:

Best wishes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back