I Am Semi-New CLICK ON THIS TOPIC!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomrules74185296

Reaction score
I am Semi-New...I joined on Jan, 20, 2007, which is kinda late, but I have NO friends! Exept tama-lova a little bit because he made a website for me and him and when I asked for a website he e-mailed me and listened to me! :eek: Now we are e-mailing and PMing each other every once and a while! I could use a friend!!!!

AND GUESS WHAT??? I FOUND THIS COOL WEBSITE!

This website is just like TamaTalk but a little better! It is sooooooooooooo easy that you don't even have to regester!!! And when you post something your real screename isn't even there! You just have to make one up! My name on this website is TamagotchiHelper! The only problem is that next to your made up name it will say GUEST not MEMBER...I don't really know how you regester...oh yeah, and it is free! they don't even need email. But you can if you want to. If you don't want to give your e-mail then where it says to put your e-mail just leave it blank! This website is simple! I will give it to you and you can figure it out and type what you found out. I wrote all of the stuff I know about this...By the way, It is like TamaTalk. You may not spam of anything like that...someone could REPORT you so watch out! :D If you have any questions, just REPLY or QUOTE me back amd I will answer your question if I know the answer...anyway, here is the website:

*Removed*

Thanks for listening and have a fun time posting cheats for Tamagotchis!

P.S.-You may only write cheats about Tamagotchi, you may not write anything else or you will be spamming, just like on TamaTalk

*Edited - website advertising is not currenlt allowed on TamaTalk*

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm... Hey tomrules74185296! :huh: I hope you get to love TamaTalk even more. If you want people to know about your site put it in your signature. :wub:

Sorry but BELLSPROUT is not leting me post my website!!!! :D Will some one please tell him to give it back? :D

Welcome to Tamatalk. Nice to meet you I'm Lily12. Hope you have a great time here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back