I am so angry at them!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvbug15

Reaction score
I have to calm mysef right now, because i am Very upset. Here is what happened. My mom had seen some Plants growing at our front door, and we live in like a complex So they normally clean up and things of that such. Anyway she saw plants , and said they where Tomato plants, me loving plants was excitied :) , and happy. I watered it everyday, and extra on hot days :lol: , till it grew Into an enormous Bright red tomato! :) I was so happy, i checked on it alot lol. One morning i woke up to take out the trash, and BOOM! :eek: Its gone! my plant its dug up and up rooted, covered with Brand new bright red mulch! :pochitchi: I was so angry, Until i found out it was the maintenence in my complex! they go around uprooting any plants that are not on your lawn :( . There is nothing i can do about it, and i am so annoied at them. What do you all think i should do??

Lol, I never knew you were a planter tlb. xD Well, just tell the maintenance guys how you feel. Or, you could just put up a sign xD "DO NOT TOUCH THIS TOMATO PLANT!!" Or make something up like "BEWARE OF TARANTULAS" or make a circle with rocks around the area of your plant and then put up the sign.

Sorry, I dunno what else to say. xD lol

-tw

Or carefully transfer the plant to a pot and keep it in your home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back