i am so mad!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpofgs

Reaction score
after doing the shop cheat 50x!!!! i got my austrailian ticket the last of the trval souvinier i needed then i enter it in tamatown i am 500% tha i wrote it write on my paper the next 1 better work sheesh 30 minute wasted for trying to get my last souvenier of travel... .... ...

i am so mad wanted to say it

p.s. i leaving here for today brb 2morrow

after doing the shop cheat 50x!!!! i got my austrailian ticket the last of the trval souvinier i needed then i enter it in tamatown i am 500% tha i wrote it write on my paper the next 1 better work sheesh 30 minute wasted for trying to get my last souvenier of travel... .... ...
i am so mad wanted to say it

p.s. i leaving here for today brb 2morrow
Wow..sadness..if you think that is bad..my friend had to restart her tamagotchi when she was on her 5 generation, she was one of the first people to get thamagotchi V3 just to get a ticket..it was sad.. My other friend spent about 20,000-30,000gp for tickets cuz every time she entered the password, it said it failed...

guess i finsh that work early o well thxs for responding maybe in a slight slim chance i wrote 1 down wrong i'll keep screen on the pass (on tama) to write in PC if it doesn't work *twitches* hopfully the king one for the crown will work once i get it (got cape and ring) if that one fails dead goes tama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back