i am so upset!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluv012

Reaction score
My tamagotchi was a little cute young mametchi. but while i was watching tv and then i heard it changing and I get a masktchi. I was pretty sure I was going mametchi (Im new to this whole tamagotchi thing so I never got one before) I dont even like masktchi that much. what went wrong????

nothing went wrong...you can't decide which tamagotchi you get...its random..sorry. :furawatchi:

the important thing is you loved it and it sounds that way its not your falt.

ya, i also had a young mametchi and now its a kiwichi. its totally random

I dont think u should think somthing is rong just because u dont like the it looks.

that is not rite 2 think somthin is rong with the way it looks.

P.S. this may be mean but you realy need to cut the drama and not care the way it looks. :rolleyes:

My tamagotchi was a little cute young mametchi. but while i was watching tv and then i heard it changing and I get a masktchi. I was pretty sure I was going mametchi (Im new to this whole tamagotchi thing so I never got one before) I dont even like masktchi that much. what went wrong????
Well, it's the way you take care of your tamagotchi that affects it. B) Like, if you took bad care you are almost certain to get a bad character. Don't worry, you tried your best! :blink:

By the way, you shouldn't kill :rolleyes: s! :rolleyes: :unsure: :blink: :huh:

I dont think u should think somthing is rong just because u dont like the it looks.that is not rite 2 think somthin is rong with the way it looks.

P.S. this may be mean but you realy need to cut the drama and not care the way it looks. :angry:
yeah I don't care the way my tama looks and you should'nt eather but if you REALLY hate it reset it (sorry if I sound a little mean to you)

[SIZE=8pt]sad huh? i was pretty dissapointed too... i had a young maemitchi and it turned out to be a duck? like this guy :wacko: .[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back