I am sooo sorry

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got hacked last month and he/she went on chat and saying swears at ppl and shawdy_1 banned him/her in my account!!! i kno all about this cause shawdy_1 told me

Really!?! U got hacked too.....*Thinks about this* Maybe it was the same dude/dudette since the hacker on my account swear alot too but not in chat. And thanks guys u r really nice. :furawatchi: :lol: B) ;) :) :) :p

I get mad at one of my friends annoyingness *wonders if that is a real word* But why are we talking about getting mad?!!?

:( :( I am soo sorry as u proberly know I was hacked this week .. And I am sooo sorry for the things he said they are horrible I got my dad to fix it tho... But if u hate me for enternity don't worry I would hate me too. I got the account back because the hacker didn't change the E-mail address....If you want me to leave then don't worry I will even I would want me to leave!!!
Its ok its not your fault :huh:

Hacker--->(T_'T--)-----------Us--->/oo-----\---|-0-0---\---[-0--0}

-------------(------)------------------/--O-----\---|--->-----\-[--6--}

-------------/------\----------------_/_______\_-|roxyangel\-[----}

People above: Hacker we hate you not roxyangel so there!

P.S sorry I know my little people are dumb I was trying to make us into kind tamagotchi like things!

LOL that is cute and see I told you no1 would hate you after all Mangorox got hacked and she is reallllllllllllly popular!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back