I am Super Scared! *Shivers and shakes*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try any bathroom superstition you ask me to, and I'll tell you the results here. I'll share the results tomorrow, after I do it.
Thank you! That would be fantastic!

If your gonna do the bloddy mary thing I;ll tell you a story: Okay 2 years ago I was with my friend and we did the bloddy mary thing. So we did the bloody mary blah blah blah! And we waited ten seconds nothing happened so we went to bed. Then when we woke up in the morning there was a 3 drops of blood on the mirror. Wow was the scary <_< It's just a joke anyway don't try that bloody mary thing it is really stupid!

If your gonna do the bloddy mary thing I;ll tell you a story: Okay 2 years ago I was with my friend and we did the bloddy mary thing. So we did the bloody mary blah blah blah! And we waited ten seconds nothing happened so we went to bed. Then when we woke up in the morning there was a 3 drops of blood on the mirror. Wow was the scary <_< It's just a joke anyway don't try that bloody mary thing it is really stupid!
It might be stupid for you but its actually fun for me!

Well it sounds fun but did you ever see her I want to. All I got was three drops of blood on the mirror.

if your up for a challenge try the blue baby thing *go in the bathroom turn the light of and put your arms in a rocking positon say blue baby till it appears in your arms but drop it and step on it straight away otherwise it wil say an evil spell on you*

*phew* but make sure that in the morning that when you go to the bathroom you say a prayer or be4 you go to bed coz my friend once did that challenge and when she woke up her mirror was smashed and there was a blue wool thing on it*freaked out**shivered*that's what she told me i don't beleive her though!

if your up for a challenge try the blue baby thing *go in the bathroom turn the light of and put your arms in a rocking positon say blue baby till it appears in your arms but drop it and step on it straight away otherwise it wil say an evil spell on you*
you got that from me!! lol!

Ok. I'll to blue baby... But how do you do Bloody Mary?
I've heard that you have to go to the mirror shut the door and it has to be at night so its pitch black then stand next to the mirror say bloody mary three times open your eyes and you should see her!

~*~Mametchi2000~*~ you will count on me saying a pray hehehe!

Now now, No getting into a flame war. You know that sometimes members dont read all posts they only just posts so no blaiming each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back