I aM tHe WaLrUs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've liked what I've had xD

Lucy rolled her eyes. "Exactly, Jesse. That's right." The sarcasm in her voice was epic. "You read me like a book. Or.. maybe you're jealous!"

Jesse said, "Yeah right. Jealous? No. Relieved? Yes. Now I'll be able to feel safe at night, knowing you're not going to come and try to stay with me-- if you know what I mean."

Lemon chicken... Mmmm..

"I would be jealous," Asher murmured in Lucy's ear, and winked at her, before turning back. "I don't see why you would be worried, she can clearly do better than you," he said.

That sounds delicious right now! mmmmm

Lucy laughed, wrapping an arm around Asher. "I knew there was another reason why I like you." She looked up at Jesse, to see what his rebuttal would be.

Jesse made a face. "Oh! I'm so upset!" He laughed obnoxiously. "Well, I could do better than her, so I'd say we're pretty much even. Twif, don't worry, maybe you'll win some day." He went over, patted her head, then added, "And you don't have a van. So I've upped you again."

Better than lamb shank.. Which is what we're having for dinner, anyway..

Asher smiled and pecked her on the lips. "You could do better than me, too, you know." He waited to see what she said about Jesse and his van.

Lamb shank.. never had it. xD

Shank... I love that word.

Lucy frowned at what Asher said, but she didn't reply to that. Then she said to Jesse, "Well, you know that we're all practically going to live in it anyway, once we start taking road trips!"

"Well, maybe I will take you along, until I kick you out in the middle of nowhere. Then you'll have to find other ways of travel." And the scary thing was, he seemed like the kind of person who would do that.

What IS lamb shank?

Jesse said, "But if I leave you in the middle of the desert, you will dehydrate. And I would laugh." He started chuckling darkly.

Lucy rolled her eyes again, and combed her fingers through Asher's hair. "I wouldn't let anything happen to him," she told Jesse. She then rested her cheek on the top of Asher's head.

I'm actually not sure what part is.. xD I'd assume it's part of a leg, but I'm not really sure.

"That's the point, though. I possess superhuman powers. I mean, a normal human couldn't run for days on end with someone on their back in any condition," Asher chuckled. He liked it when she ran her fingers through her hair-- he would have made it known, too, if Jesse hadn't been there.

Well, ask your parents, and then let me know!!!

Lucy laughed again, kissing Asher's forehead. She continued running her fingers through his hair, subconsciously. "Yeah Jesse. He'd bring me home with his powers of might."

Jesse said, "But if you had superhuman powers, couldn't you prevent me from dropping her off? Seriously. If they were as awesome as you said, surely you could keep the worst from happening."

Eric said, "I know how you must feel, losing someone you love. Believe me, I've been there. But you can't let his death, your brother's, be for nothing. You have to be strong, and live how you know he would want you to live."

Last edited by a moderator:
Will do :)

"That's a good point. I suppose I didn't think that far back," Asher replied. "I can tell you don't believe me, and that's fair enough, but it's not your average joe who has eyes like mine. It's a sign." He smirked.

Yay! I shall learn the inner workings of... the lamb shank. *epic music*

Eric nodded and smiled, then gently pulled Alyss into his arms, hugging her. "I'd really like it if you came, you know." He said quietly. He let her go. "I mean, it wouldn't be right without you."

Lucy said, "Well, Jesse, he does have you there. I mean, his eyes are gorgeous, I've never seen any like them."

Jesse made gagging noises. "Seriously? Powers and all that? Who knows if that exists. He's probably an alien or something."

xD

I was right, it is part of the leg. On other animals, it's below the knee, but on lambs it's the part above, for some reason xD

"It still makes me capable of powers," Asher pointed out. He smiled at Lucy. "You know, most people find my eyes sort of scary.. Do you not?"

WOOT!

You're eating lamb leg!

Jesse rolled his eyes and left the room, heading into the kitchen. "So, what's this I hear about road tripping in my new van? I'm not a charity organization, y'know." He crossed his arms.

Eric smiled at Alyss, then said to Jesse, "We want to do some protest work, with you. We thought maybe marching with the civil rights activists, or doing anti war protests."

Lucy shook her head. "Not at all. I mean, they have a very regal look, don't get me wrong. But they don't intimidate me. I think they're beautiful."

*writing down* Part... of... leg. I'm learning every day. ;)

Only a few of the people that welcome me back actually know me at all; I get PMs from random people quite alot.

...Its very confusing sometimes.

James had placed himself down on a bench, reading a titleless book and humming his peculiar yet nostalgic tune. Quite a few people paused, pleasant memories crossing their minds. James smiled to himself. "Sweet, sweet memories..."

Alyss looked at Jesse, just realizing he was in the apartment. She took another drink of her water, rubbing her eyes with her free hand.

Brb DDDDDDDX

BLASTED VIOLIN D<<< -shoots violin-

lol hi, B~H

What is your name anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Christmas music <3

Lucy smiled and kissed him. "Not at all," she reassured him. "I promise. I mean... I wish my eyes were more like yours. Not blue."

Eric and Jesse continued their conversation, talking about different places, the cost of gas, etc.

Eric said, "Well, if not for prostests, at least for trips to see concerts and stuff. It would be awesome!"

Jesse thought about it. "I'll consider it, I guess. But don't hold me to it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back