I aM tHe WaLrUs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is James. ._. *pokes character* Not very creative, but I can represent my character on a more personal level. >D

James turned a page. That was all. The night was young, but it ws still pretty miserable.

Me too! Christmas music is just awesome <3

I wouldn't misspell your name, Ash. One of my RP characters is called Ashleigh, and spelt that way. I kill anyone who spells it any other way xD

"The blue suits you, though, because you have blonde hair. I think you have lovely eyes," Asher told her, returning the kiss. "Everything about you is gorgeous."

I would misspell it. Because I stink at spelling names.

In fact, remembering names is hard for me. Then again, I'm old. xD

Lucy blushed. "Thank you, Asher." She said quietly, bringing up her hand to run her fingers through his hair. She smiled up at him, practically beaming. Compliments from him made her happier than compliments from anyone else.

Eric said, "It's... about 8, I would say. Why do you ask?" He tilted his head to the side, looking at Alyss.

I have a photographic memory, it's scary how much I remember xD

"You're very welcome," Asher replied. He made some sort of noise resembling that of a cat purring as she ran her fingers through his hair. "I like it when you do that, you know."

XD YOU STOLE MY NAME, BICH!

jk, I love you anyways.

-killed-

"I have to be home by eight-thiry." She explained, "I should probably go, it's a long walk home."

No killing here! *revives you, Ash*

I'm good at remembering useless crap =D

Like Djibouti!

Eric said, "Can I walk you home? It's really not safe to walk through the city, alone at night. Especially for a girl." He grabbed his coat, as if answering for her.

Lucy smiled. "I'm glad. I'll make sure to do it whenever you want me to. Or whenever the moment is right." She giggled slightly, resting her forehead against his.

The people of today are so rude-then-un-rude.

I put leetle dashes there 'cuz it looked like it said "rude the nun", and I thought "the people will judge me".

"'And for the rest of this eternal slumber, the world lay in ruins...'. What a satisfying ending." He grinned widely, slipping off his perch and looking around.

Last edited by a moderator:
xDD

lol rude the nun.

Aw, I wouldn't judge you. i'm not that evil

"Are you saying I'm weak?" She teased, smirking, "Okay." she set the now empty glass down on the counter.

What season is it in the rp?

Last edited by a moderator:
Man Tarryn, we're awesome. geography rules.

Oh, and I've decided that it's late Autumn in the rp. =)

Lucy giggled. "It will be, if you want it to." She returned the peck, smiling. Then she noted the time. "Huh... I didn't think it was that late already...."

Eric laughed and said, "Of course not." He went to the door, and opened it for her. "After you," he said, clearly relaxed.

I'm not taking Geography anymore. I preferred History, and because I took Music and French I couldn't take it because of how the options are set out.

Oh well. I just remember writing a project about 'the state of development in Africa' and thinking 'I don't need to learn about that, I mean, I experienced it first hand living there!'

Okiedokie =D (You've got me doing it now).

Asher checked his own watch, also surprised. "I guess that means I should get going soon, before it gets too late, really. Unfortunately."

Yay for Ash and her love of lots of peoples!

Btw, I'm still up for Bora Bora!

And Tarryn- MUAHAHAHA!!!! I've influenced your mind!

Eric gently linked arms with Alyss, trying to keep her close to him. For some reason, he felt like keeping her safe. He'd feel bad if something happened to her.

Lucy sighed. "Do you have to?" She asked, pouting slightly. She wrapped her arms around him. "I don't want you to go."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back