I aM tHe WaLrUs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Huh?" she asked, snapping back into reality. She had been entertaining herself by making puffs of steam in the air, giggling every few minutes.

Dang,Im so confused,if I don't reply right away,don't wory,im cooking dinner.

But so is Mari then.She was knocking at Lucys door,I think.Yah,im sure.

Oh now I get it!

Ok Jesse is at Lucys with Asher too,And Mari was knocking and Jeese opend the door.Ok

Mari walke din,"thanks."

"No problem," Jesse said, shrugging. "Just.... why did you come here? I mean.... it's just a bit weird that I see you earlier, then you show up here. You're not stalking me, are you?"

Lucy sat next to him and smiled. "You know... I'm really glad that you'll let me depend on you. I don't know... it feels nice to have someone who's going to be there when I need them. You know? I mean, I would do the same for you."

Lucy wrapped her arms around him, and kissed him tenderly, in a different way than she had kissed him before. "Asher.... I'm so glad I met you today. I mean... I know we're practically leaping into the whole girlfriend and boyfriend thing, but... it feels right."

Asher kissed her back. He'd been ready for that kind of kiss, as opposed to their earliet ones, because of the conversation leading up to it. He enjoyed that side to it a lot. He smiled softly at her now. "I never thought I'd find myself acting with someone the way I have been with you tonight. I know there's something right about it because otherwise things would be so different. I'd be awkward, perhaps."

Bunny.....did you forget someone? ME? -killed-

"Did you say something?" Alysson asked, her face showing that she was genuinely confused.

"Even if you were awkward, I'd still want to be with you. I mean, how could I not? You're handsome, and really sweet. And you like me for me. I don't have to pretend around you. I can just be myself. And it's something that I wanna keep going."

"And I don't plan on what we have changing-- well, except for the better--, either. You're right, I do like you for who you are. I hope you never have to feel like you need to be someone else to make me happy," Asher told her. "And I also want you to know you can tell me anything. I'm all ears."

Eric continued to walk with Alyss, except now his arm was securely around her shoulders, and he had her close. He would occasionally let out a big puff of air, just so it would rise as fog. He didn't know why, but it entertained him.

Lucy pulled him into her arms, and held him close. She didn't think he could ever know how much she needed someone like him-- someone to listen, and to take care of her, and to understand her. She felt like her life had just become much better. And she definitely liked that feeling.

Asher hugged her back. It was funny how people didn't need to say a word for what they felt to be put across to someone else. He liked the thought that someone really wanted him-- to talk to, to look after them--, trusted him. It was something he'd experienced little in his life before now. "I love you, you know," he whispered.

James smiled maniacally to himself. Fireworks were fun. All he needed was fire. Possibly mental boy plus ability to utilise fireworks was probably not about to equate to anything good, but by god, there weren't many forces on this earth that were about to stop him... But he still needed matches or something... He pouted to himself, hugging the box of colourful explosives to his chest as he walked, souring the streets for a lighter or match. "Some idiot has to have dropped something~!"

She looked at jesse,"nah,I work at McDonalds,they have a new thing,now I have to walk around town in this bad weather,trying to sell stuff"she sgrugged.

James plunked down on a bench and started rummaging through the box. he pulled out a small rocket and gave a delightful grin. "It's almost a feild trip~!"

Jesse said, "It ain't my place. So do what you like, I guess." He went and got a soda, helping himself to the food in Eric's fridge. "McDonald's is a bunch of fat cats trying to reap money from the masses. It's product is okay, at best."

Lucy sighed quietly, and told Asher, "I'm not ready to say those three words yet. I need more time with you, to figure this out. And... well, I've only loved one person in my life. And look what happened."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back