I broke my tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jpofgs

Reaction score
MY TAMA sorta died well this is how it happen went to newsground then pulled my blanket up(i'm in bed) then as i pulledmy cushion my tama flew to my tv and broke but not entirly i can see 1/3rd of my screen and tama :p :wub: :lol:

the middle is black almost entirly and and right is nothing i can still work my tama but it cviewed 1/3 way

luckily i saved all my pass for souvenir (the hard ones like travel and king) hopfully i well get another and put same username i so sad

OMG that really stinx. The same thing (almost) happened to my version 1. That's why in my siggy it says, "I hope to get a V.1 soon!" because i want another one. The same thing happened to the screen, except i dropped mine on the floor, and i could only see about 1/2 of the screen between the huge black line. Yep, I lost hope after that, and my poor lil' GENERATION 16 TAMAGOTCHI is now on the shelf in the family Room, alone and cold (and dead). :p

I am planning on ordering one for my Birthday (uhh... about... 7 months away).

yep, it stix to lose a tama. Espaecially your v.1, jpofgs. Poor you. :wub:

-tw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back