I Called Katy Perry!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidward is Cool

Reaction score
Yeah. I found her phone number on YouTube (805-754-2138). It actually works! I left her a message, and hopefully she'll call me back! If she does, I'll record it and put it on YouTube! I told her I was a big fan, and that my name's Katie, and that I love her song Hot N Cold! :(

I'll keep you guys updated!

I also told her that I heard Hot N Cold today and it's stuck in my head, and I told her she's the first celebrity I ever called! :(

I really hope she leaves me a message! Her system leaves texts, so I told her to call me and to not text me because it won't work.

She also wants messages to be funny. I hope she thinks my message is OK. XD

Excuse my skepticism, but I really think someone's messing with you.

Why would a celebrity post their phone number online? Let alone Youtube.

Even if her answering machine says it's her, it could still be someone messing with others.

I personally wouldn't get my hopes up in hearing back.

I agree with SK. I really doubt it's her. Someone's messing with you so yeah, don't get your hopes up. I doubt Katy Perry would give her number on the internet.

Maybe it's Microsoft Sam Speech, except Microsoft Katy Perry Speech. xP Seriously, if I was a celebrity, I wouldn't expose my phone number to millions of fans. My cell would be ringing 24/7 with fans and possibly death threats. :(

It may be but you can't exclude the factor that it might not be real. As said before celebrities are called that for a reason. I doubt they want obsessed fans calling them 24/7.

LOL. I went on that SayNow webbie and my sister is calling Jesse McCartney. Shes gonna be mad....

EDIT: IM CALLIN' RASCAL FLATTS!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL. I went on that SayNow webbie and my sister is calling Jesse McCartney. Shes gonna be mad....
EDIT: IM CALLIN' RASCAL FLATTS!!!!
OH! I'LL CALL BRAD PAISLEY WHILE I'M AT IT x3

I love mah Country.

SayNow.com works.I called Savannah Outen and she called me back =D
Do you really know it was her? How do you know it wasn't someone with a voice box. I hate to say it but that's more likely.

If it's her actual phone number, congratulations.

However you're probably like the "kajillionth" to call her house.. So.. I wouldn't get my hopes up too high..

EDIT: Who am I kidding. =DD

I'm going to try

805 for the first three? That's kinda weird, not gonna say why cause it's personal lol.

But that's great. I'll check out your video if she calls you back and you upload it.

*Off-Topic*I thought this was going to be song lyrics for some extremely weird parody of I Kissed a Girl :lol: *Back on topic*

If it really is her, don't expect her to call sometime soon. I know from experience that it takes at least two months for a celebrity to reply to stuuf like that, since they're often quite busy. I hope she calls you back. :blink:

:) TamagotchiGirl2007 ;)

Do you really know it was her? How do you know it wasn't someone with a voice box. I hate to say it but that's more likely.
I'm positive, because she called me back, commented on what I said, and plus, people were on her Myspace saying thanks for calling back.

Don't question me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back