I can illustrate your Fan Fiction!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama_rockstar

Reaction score
I can illustrate your fan fiction! Whether it's coming soon or already in the library! :(

.~.Order Forms.~.

Hand-drawn (EPSON computer scan)

Copy of story: (post link)

What do you want drawn?

Story title on illustration?

Computer

What do you want drawn?

Black and white or colored?

Story title on illustration?

Computer animated (may take a while)

What do you want?

Black and white or colored?

PLEASE NOTE: I cannot do your entire story in animation!

The process may take less than 24 hours or 2 days, it depends.

//T_R

Can you do a example for me? It's going to be of my character for "A Life Story" namesd Aroara.

I don't have a link right now, but can I just describe her?? It would work better than having to find the very first chapter.

What do I want drawn?? Can I have you draw Aroara?? She has brown straight hair, to her sholders. She has blue eyes I do beleive, and she is kind of tan. She wears a pink tank top, with blue jean shorts, and pink flip-flops.

Thanks!,

Bailey

Can you do a example for me? It's going to be of my character for "A Life Story" namesd Aroara.I don't have a link right now, but can I just describe her?? It would work better than having to find the very first chapter.

What do I want drawn?? Can I have you draw Aroara?? She has brown straight hair, to her sholders. She has blue eyes I do beleive, and she is kind of tan. She wears a pink tank top, with blue jean shorts, and pink flip-flops.

Thanks!,

Bailey
I'm guessing you want...a PAINT® illustration?

PS: Please fill out a form next time. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you do a example for me? It's going to be of my character for "A Life Story" namesd Aroara.I don't have a link right now, but can I just describe her?? It would work better than having to find the very first chapter.

Thanks!,

Bailey
Finushed!

I did the best I could!

Hi! Can you give me a sample drawing? Can you draw the king for my story Finding the king? Or can you do Alice when she becomes Queen of Tamatown in Book 2 of Finding the king?

I'm not expecting you to do both, you can choose either one, I don't mind!

Hi! Can you give me a sample drawing? Can you draw the king for my story Finding the king? Or can you do Alice when she becomes Queen of Tamatown in Book 2 of Finding the king?
I'm not expecting you to do both, you can choose either one, I don't mind!
The king is a golden egg surounded by his servents polishing him and Alice is wearing a pretty blue party frock with a matching straw bonnet

"The Tamatastrophe"can you draw the scene of the tornado in "The Tamatastrophe" ?

Latest posts

Back