I CAN MAKE YOU AN AVATAR!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky Liu

Reaction score
You see my avatar? I can make you one just like it except with YOUR username on it. Also, It can't move like mine. Sorry. LOL

I can make other ones but they'll take longer. The rules are:

1. It CAN'T be too complicated, since it'll take for almost FOREVER.

2. Only Tamagotchi Avatars, thats it!

3. Please don't complain about the rule, okay?

I've posted a topic something like this in April or was that March. I don't want to bump it up so I'll make THIS topic instead.

Vicky Liu :huh:

Shoot, a lot of poeple make avatars, even without tamgotchis. Amazing, isn't it?

Okay I have two objections... This should be in (Non)-Tamatalk, and I don't think these kinds of topics are allowed...

Shoot, a lot of poeple make avatars, even without tamgotchis. Amazing, isn't it?
Okay I have two objections... This should be in (Non)-Tamatalk, and I don't think these kinds of topics are allowed...
Oh yeah?

Can you make me one with a :puroperatchi: on it? And also my name? Thanks! *ZTF*

NOTE: If you think my name is too long, you can shorten it by putting ZTF instead of ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK :puroperatchi:

Oh yeah, why would this be in (Non) tama talk? it IS about tamas isnt it? And the last time I checked we are allowed to post these topics, theres no rule saying you cant. I've seen many, many topics like these and they never ever got closed at all. :D *ZTF*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back