i can win gotchi points for you!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shikawapa

Reaction score
yep!! just tellme your tamagotchis v4 username and login pasword and i will PM you whit the logout pasword

i am bored and i want to do semething for you, my tamatalk friends

sorry to tell you, but who in the right mind would give you there password? Expecially sense you're picture looks like a demon child! FOR ONE I'M NOT. Sorry I am not trying to be rude! But this is all so true! :D

That's rude, vballbabe45. This member was just trying to be helpful. So I hope you know why I'm reporting this. I don't usually report people, but this is very rude. Sorry.

*Reported*

*binary: sorry for the late reply. It seems everything's patched up now, so there's no action necessary. It's nice when it members can work it out between themselves.*

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, gozarutchi could be not a good tamagotchi, but he isn't a demon child and is more cool than other good tamas. i don't want to be rude but... RESPET, TO GOZARUTCHI i think that you dont know anything about japan, thats an explication of you dont know that you have to respet ninjas. you dont know anything about japan. why do you say that you love tamagotchis!!!!

okay i kinda trust u but r u online? PM me and i will give u the passsword kk??

guys sorry. I was in a bad mood. My parents are being rude~ I am sorry! You are not a demon child! I would trust you! thanks for the offer! I willl give you my password! okay? do you forgive me? :huh: :D

okay ummm can u just like quickly PM my log-out pass plzz kuz i kinda gotta go now plzzzzzz! B) :lol: :lol: :p :D :huh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back