I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND IT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirotan

Reaction score
hey ppl!!

you never guessed what i found at one of those, you know, hello kitty novelty gift shops........and this is in vancouver, BC................

it's MAMETCHI AND TAKOTCHI MECHANICAL PENCIL............dated 1997!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i couldn't believe they still kept those!!! i guess they wanted to keep it until they sold it!!^^

since there were only two of those designs i bought them both TODAY!!!!

A 1997 RARE ITEM!!!

WHOOOT!!! :angry: :(

hey ppl!!you never guessed what i found at one of those, you know, hello kitty novelty gift shops........and this is in vancouver, BC................

it's MAMETCHI AND TAKOTCHI MECHANICAL PENCIL............dated 1997!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i couldn't believe they still kept those!!! i guess they wanted to keep it until they sold it!!^^

since there were only two of those designs i bought them both TODAY!!!!

A 1997 RARE ITEM!!!

WHOOOT!!! :( :(
Wow, you are very lucky. I'd suggest not to use it because it might be very expensive and rare in 10 or so years. Even though it's already rare, you can use it to show off, but it would then be not-so-worthy.

you guys really think a tamagotchi mechanical pencil would worth a lot in years to come? B) .........i just can't believe it but.......still i'm so lucky!

how much would you guys pay if it was 10 years later?? i don't think it's worth that much :huh:

Believe me. I'd pay alot!

Congrats on finding one! Not

that I don't belive you but can you show pics.

I'd lke to see what they look like. B)

certainly!! i have pictures........but how do i post them in??

im not familiar with the format :wub: :)

someone help me :(

aiwokoete

aiwokoete

aiwokoete

aiwokoete

this one says the manufacturing date.....1997!

LAST PICTURE

aiwokoete

ok ppl!! here are the photos!!!! the best thing is.......they got tons more of the pencils left at the store.....or so i think^^

enjoy!!

believable?? yes?

:) wow.....seriously ......how much would you be expected pay for a RARE MECHANICAL PENCIL?

just curious :p :)

Go you. I would have never found them knowing my luck. But that's great you found them. You would have never guessed they could have been there.

nope! they were a decent mechanical pencil price...!! lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back