I can't believe this!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbletea

Reaction score
I just completely ruined my TMGC + C screen, ugh now I have to buy a new one, I am livid and on the verge of tears right now :'(

wouldnt this topic fit into whats on your mnd better? i mean this is a help forum and im sorry to hear that but is there anything i can do i saw one on ebay awhile back that was cheap but it looked all dirty and messed up!!!!

wouldnt this topic fit into whats on your mnd better? i mean this is a help forum and im sorry to hear that but is there anything i can do i saw one on ebay awhile back that was cheap but it looked all dirty and messed up!!!!
Idk, the mods can move it if they think it should go there. I found one for a good deal, but the shipping was pricey. Sigh.

Idk, the mods can move it if they think it should go there. I found one for a good deal, but the shipping was pricey. Sigh.
i will look around and see if i can find one in your price range how much are you willing to pay remember those things are expensive!!!!!

It's okay, I already bought another one. I'm just bummed to lose all the cool features I had one it and that I had the rainbow watering can :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back