I can't buy a single piece of food <_<

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, this is a emergence. I can't get money on v.6. Belive me,I tried. I played games with it . The game was sound block I got to about level 3. My money didn't change. It sitting paused in my parent's basmet. Just tell me want to do!!!!!!!!

Well, by playing games in the music star you cannot earn money. You have to wait for either the tama king or parents if you are on the second generation or higher. Also, when your tama is an adult and joins a band and gets a pro debut, you get paid by the band manager.

once your tama is an adult if you go to the away option you can play two games that gives you money based on how good you do.

Your MusicStar character won't starve to death. You can feed baby food &amp; baby snacks to all growth stages (baby, toddler, teen, adult, and seniors.) The only restriction is that after toddler stage, baby food &amp; baby snacks will fill only up to two hearts.

Once your MusicStar character becomes a teen, they can form a band. As an adult, if they pass the judging, they can get a pro debut. Then they can make 10,000,000 (yes, 10 million) gotchi points per day if they perform in the three daily concerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back