I can't find the login in Tamatown /blush

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beagee

Reaction score
This probably sounds silly but I just bought a Tama-go today and the last Tama I owned was a 96 one so I'm a little confused with all the features. I'm trying to login to Tamatown.com but I can't seem to connect. Nothing popus up to ask for my login info... I've found the ID and pass on my Tama but how do I get it to "connect" with the computer?

EDIT: Also, what does the Character screen with one big egg in the foreground with a number1 on it and a little egg in the background for? WHat does it do? I am so confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
okay first off, that egg screen represents how many figures you have attached. and as for tamatown, you will need to make and account first (btw tamatown link here) now after you have made that account log on and find the log in button on the side of the screen (where the cell phone is) enter your user name (your tamagos username) and the password

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to make an account on tamatown first before you can log in your tamagotchi

Whenever I go to Tamatown through that link I see the loading page but it never loads past 0% and the gives a Connection error. I've tried on my brother's PC as well as my Macbook and get the same. There are no other links on the page and I can't find anywhere to make an account. :(

if you cannot connect to tamatown, then my hunch of a diagnosis is that your computer(s) cannot support what tamatown runs on. or perhaps you are on the incorrect website.

the correct tamatown website would be new.tamatown.com.

regards ;)

That seems the most likely. What does TamaTown run on and is there a specific update or software I can download to get it to run? It's the only game I've ever had issues with and it happens on both my Mac and my PC(which is awesome for games) so I think I'm just laking some update.

That seems the most likely. What does TamaTown run on and is there a specific update or software I can download to get it to run? It's the only game I've ever had issues with and it happens on both my Mac and my PC(which is awesome for games) so I think I'm just laking some update.
the minimum requirement for PC is XP service pack 3. mac, however, i am clueless.

regards ;)

Hmm. Well my PC is either a Vista or a 7, so the OS is not an issue. My Mac is an OS X so again, the OS isn't dated. And both computers have the latest Flash downloads.... I'm not sure what else to check!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back