I can't make up mind

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorkfish04

Reaction score
Ok so my mom's giving me 10 bucks plus I have some saved up already and I can't decide if I want to get another tamagotchi or not. at the store here they have the family ones, the music stars, and the V5.5's still in stock. I can't decide which to get or even if I want to get another one. Should I get a music star, a family one, a V5.5, save the money, or look around and buy something else? :)

For more fun, I'd buy a Familitchi or V5.5

It would be boring to buy another V6.

I think you should 'save the money' so you can buy something cooler like a rarer or some other tamagotchi.

But overall, I think it's really your choice, if you would like to buy the v6 then do so and if you like to buy the v5.5 then be my guest :D

Yeah, I think you should save the money as well.

Something else might come along that you'd want to spend your money on. ^^

It's up to you though, of course. :)

i would totally get something else because i already have a v2 and v4 and they got sooooo boring but if u want another tamagotchi its completely up 2 u dont let a bunch of total strangers decide 4 u

I went to the store and the other things I was looking for to buy weren't there or what I thought they were so I settled on another V6 for the time being. thank you guys

I think you should save your money for something better than a tamagotchi,

but its really up to you.

If you have lots of Tamagotchis save the $ and buy some other thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back