I can't see the whole family?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkgrapes2007

Reaction score
I'm playing with v5 and in generation 2, i notice that in the main screen, I cannot see the whole family at all, ie the parents with the son and daughter. I can only see the son and daughter. why is that so?

:D Well maybe if the whole family was on the screen, the makers probaly thought that would be a little crowded. Don't worry, your parents still exist, you can see them at certain "special" times, meal times, games, ect. It's not a bug or anything. :D

Maybe because the screen is only fit for the babies because it would be too crowded and also you're taking care of the babies anyways. Its not like you are taking care of the adults too or they would have been shown on the screen. But you can still see the parents interact with the children on those animations like what kia7100 said.

Or if ya have a family of Mame Family , Meme Family, Kuchipa or Violet Family. just Press C until you'll see all family member(including the pet) and do some actions. Like Violet Family, the parents will come close to the screen and Papakizatchi will kiss Mamavioletchi. For Mame Family, BaguBagutchi(their pet) will come close to the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back