I CANT TYPE IN THE SHOP CODES..HELP ME

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap_jazz_girl

Reaction score
for the shop codes i have...and when i go to tthe shop and click A three times fast,slow,or even medium...the shopkeeper doesnt do the weird face...I need HELP!!what can i do???

Just keep pressing it until he does the weird face thing. You might need to press more than 3 times, if your A button is worn out or something.

I DO JUST KEEP CLICKING A!! AND BUTTON A ISNT WORN OUT..I PLAY GAMES LIKE HEADING WITH IT AND I CAN STILL MOVE!!! I REALLY NEED HELP.CAUSE I HAVE 6 SHOP CODES

Maybe you're not pressing it hard enough or something. Sorry, this has never happened to me before.

IT is not working because your items list and food and snack lists are to full so you have to either use a few items and feed yourtama a few food or snacks.

The maximum holding for items is 32. So if you have under 32 then no problem but if you do then just use on item to get up to 31 items.

Maximum for snack is 15. Try to feed one food to your tama to get up to 14 snacks.

Maximum for food is 15. So try to feed one food to your tama to get up to 14 food.

Hope this helps you.

for the shop codes i have...and when i go to tthe shop and click A three times fast,slow,or even medium...the shopkeeper doesnt do the weird face...I need HELP!!what can i do???
i know y if your an adult it will not work because the tama adult has a defrent shop you have to what till you 2 generation and when your 2 generation is not and adult it must be a baby or a kid or a teenager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back