I cant....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swimmeria

Reaction score
I got a boy 9 times in a row!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY want a girl. Is there any way I can get one??????

p.s PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

reply!!! :(

yup,watcha gotta do is keep the boy for about a day or even an hour :p and then try about 2 times at the back restart button,if this dosent work maybe u have a boy covered tamagotchi! :ph34r: because it is possible to only have the option of 2 gender! :D

i no how:wen thy matchmakr comez press A for grl & B for boy,wen u & yor mate K-I-S-S. u hate coffe & onions,dont insoult Caffe the oniongotchi!

STOP!!!!!!!! I know how. When you have the matchmaker anyways. When the matchmaker is there with the book, for a girl press the "A" button. For a boy, press "B". Hope this helps!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: And I think also when you press the "A" button while your Tamas are kissing, you should get a girl. Once again, press the "B" button for a boy.

>> Tamagotchi Queen J-Star

P.S: Join my site!!!!! It has a REALLY helpful Help Section. At: https://s14.invisionfree.com/tama_town/index.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back