I created a glitch on my v4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fizzy Izzy

Reaction score
I have an Australian Tamagotchi (v4) and I tried to debug it. I could not find the semi circles so I unscrewed the next set of screws and found the word debug next to a small silver circle that looked nothing like the usual semi circles, BUT I rubbed it anyway. I put my tama back together put the battery in and downloaded, when I connected with a friend they looked at my tama's name and it said HACK when its name was BILLY. THEN when my tama was hungry I went to feed it and in meals it had balls and wigs and remote controled helicopters that I could really eat! ALSO when I tried to get a job all the jobs rejected me! WHY DID THIS HAPPEN????????? I'm going to take it apart again and try to fix it so I'll let you know what happened soon.

Fizzy Izzy

P.S sorry for the long post thanks for reading.

I have no idea how to fix that,I think you are the first to get this glitch.

interesting....ive never heard of that glitch thing before...keep us posted!!

The Australian Tamas are made differently to the US Connections, so you cannot debug it the way you can the US ones. I doubt if they can even be debugged.

And by the way, that's not one single glitch. It's many glitches at once. Try doing a full reset.

sounds like part of it is the ball glitch.

like tamasweetie said, the best thing should be a full reset. if that doesn't work, then its probably broken :ph34r:

Weird, it sounds like your tama can't get debugged or something and instead let loose like 5 glitches 0.o

If the Reset doesn't work than, you might want to get a new one.

Erase the pencil marks you made.

Hi everyone GUESS WHAT??!! I reopened my tama and erased the pencil and put it back together then downloaded and the name was BILLY again but I still had balls that I could eat!! :( I'm going to reset it soon but now I'm a bit busy I let you all now the result soon.

Fizzy Izzy

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know the answer to the glitch, but, I wouldn't keep on taking it apart and medeling with it, I have an english one and an american one and they both broke that way.

maybe bandai decided to discourage debugging and put that there to fool u. idk :D

YAY!!!!! :D :) :D I reset my tama and it worked!!!!! my v4 is now back to normal and I am NOT doing that again!(never ever) anyway I'm glad it's normal again thanks for posting/reading :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back