i crying like heck

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its about 9/11. do u know what happend then?.....i think i'm going to die now....*falls over*

If it wasn't beacause I am not really supposed to cry at home it is sooooo sad! And I also have my sister by me so I can't let her see her cry. It makes me think how those poor little kids can survive without their father or mother. (well I know how it feels not to have a mother that is by your side but not a dad)

Awww i think that is the sadest thing in the world

(Digi my mom said yes for the muffin club meet)

Aww!! **tear** I'm crying right now... that was really sad! Luckily I didn't lose anyone in 9/11 since my family lives in Illinois, but I still feel sad for everyone who lost someone because of 9/11... Such a sad time! **cry** I can't imagine losing my dad. I would be too sad... My parents are already divorced, so the time I do spend with him is special... I only see him every other weekend, and after he moves to California this summer I'll only be seeing him every (maybe every other) month. :furawatchi: But I can see him more often when I get used to flying on my own. That was such a sad video! Now I have to listen to "Come on Eileen" so I will cheer up :furawatchi:

i am watching a funny anime show to get over but i STILL am sad....thanx a lot hypergurl!! (she showed me)

I'm crying right now. Just thinking about that kid makes me cry worse! I am crying so hard now I have tears streaming down my cheeks! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: I couldn't even bear to watch the end of that movie! I had to exit because I was crying so hard! :wub:

My friends dad died in 9/11. :furawatchi: i feel so bad for her. her little brother is so little that he will never remember his dad.

~Reanna

oh don't make me cry again...*SOBS LIKE CRAZY* some one get me a bucket!

That is really sad.. That is so un-imagineable what those kids are going through, and what everyone who has lost a loved one in such a tradgic accident that could have been prevented.

R.I.P For those in 9/11 :furawatchi:

I'm crying right now. Just thinking about that kid makes me cry worse! I am crying so hard now I have tears streaming down my cheeks! :eek: :furawatchi: I couldn't even bear to watch the end of that movie! I had to exit because I was crying so hard! :eek:
I just went to my bedroom and cried my eyes out! Tears are still streaming down my face. Some of the parts that made my cry the most were when she told her dad that she started kindergartan and when she was swinging on her swing and she said that she missed it when her dad pushed her. Also when she told him she learned to swim but the part that made me cry the most was when the kid said "I try not to cry but it's really hard". That's when I was crying so hard I was pretty much screaming. I can't stand it any longer!!!! I don't know how I'll stop crying! What will happen school tomorrow when I remember that movie! I will burst out crying and people will thenk I'm nuts! *cries so hard she can't even type on the computer* :furawatchi: :wub: :wub: :eek:

that was long and boring but it still was sad. i am just not ina mood to watch a annimated girl talk to her dad.

don't worry. one time i actually did ball (cry) my eyes out in class. it took me ALL dya to shut up and that was from 5 years of sadnes so that won't happen...i hope...Oh man!! I'm gonna be ballin (crying) my eyes out tomorrow!!

that was long and boring but it still was sad. i am just not ina mood to watch a annimated girl talk to her dad.
this is about 9/11. its really depressing for americans.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back