I desperatly need help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poke210

Reaction score
:D B) :D :D Whats the fastest way of getting points when you pnly have 3 games?

Why waste your time buying 1 when you can get 1 free

go to the shop press a a few times untill he looks weired then enter the code

Code:
 A C C B A C A B   <if you are confused
A the first button B is in the middle and C is the last button>

gOOOD LUCK :wacko:

what sorta tama are you talking about cause if your talking about a tamagotchi v2 than thoughs code don't work! :wacko:

Code:

gOOOD LUCK :wacko:

Ive told you once, ive told you a thousand times. those codes dont work they are all lies and you could go to jail that is plaigarism.

nuh uh i just tried it it doesnt work if u r talking about v2s :kuribotchi: :) :kuribotchi:

Hmm...- - A computer costs 3,500 gp and there is no easy way to get points. With just the first 3 games I could make 3,500 gp in 20 minutes. I'm very good at jump so I would play that but if you are good at heading then do that. Bump isn't good for making points though because it's pretty random. You might as well wait until your tama is an adult. The computer will turn up again eventually.

Maybe bump is a good game to play if you want allota points. After all... All you have to do is press ONE botton! You can earn like 250 points if you win up to round 5 :wacko:

Code:

gOOOD LUCK :huh:

actually there is no code 4 a pc so u cant get it 4 free,also u could play the games alot and when ur tama lost 2 much wait u feed it and start playing again.

Please test the code yourself before posting it. Every veteran of tamagotchi v2's knows that beyond the five codes - there is nothing.

Topic creator, save up for the different items. Jump is a reflex based game, Bump is timing, Heading is coordination, and Slot is luck/coordination. Play one until you are good at it. You can win a max of 100 in Heading, 400 in Bump, and more than a thousand in Slot. I recommend playing heading when your tamagotchi is a teen instead of an adult. The adult characters are a bit too tall to be able to grab the ball when it comes down quickly enough.

Please test the code yourself before posting it. Every veteran of tamagotchi v2's knows that beyond the five codes - there is nothing.
Topic creator, save up for the different items. Jump is a reflex based game, Bump is timing, Heading is coordination, and Slot is luck/coordination. Play one until you are good at it. You can win a max of 100 in Heading, 400 in Bump, and more than a thousand in Slot. I recommend playing heading when your tamagotchi is a teen instead of an adult. The adult characters are a bit too tall to be able to grab the ball when it comes down quickly enough.
Actually, slot is only 900. Buy a shovel or a plant and use it for some points. It doesn't always work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back