I didnt get a mimitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muckypupb

Reaction score
I hatched a UFOitchi and selected Ms Flower as a teacher. I gained 143 spiritual (sparkle) points and 105 intelligence points and 70 strength points (fist) yet I didnt get mimitchi I got memetchi. The growth charts on the v4.5 say to get mimitchi you need spiritual points the highest so why didnt I get her?

Also how do u get special characters ? I had a matsuritchi and gained over 700 points overall with 380 bein in strength yet nothing happened?

Yeah, that is quite strange. I don't have a V4.5, but I can tell you that I'm riding in the same boat as you! :D

My V4 was a Baby Androtchi, so I thought, Okay, I'm getting an Androtchi! Well, no. It turned out to be a Gozarutchi! :eek: :eek:

:D :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

To tell you the truth, that was like, the 100th time I had gotten a Gozarutchi! I was really hoping for something different. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
--ever wanted to hear of someone who doesn't believe in global warming? --well, I'm right here.
Sorry, I know this is off topic, but I happened to read your siggy and I don't believe in global warming, either. :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

Btw I have no clue how to get special characters on the V4.5. I'm sorry! :D

Sorry, I know this is off topic, but I happened to read your siggy and I don't believe in global warming, either. :( B)
Btw I have no clue how to get special characters on the V4.5. I'm sorry! :furawatchi:
off topic: are you guys crazy??????? do you even know what global warming is??!!??!!??!!??!!??!! its when the suns rays gets trapped in our athmospere and heats up the earth.its melting the north pole,south pole,greenland and is melting the snow in switzerland!!!!!!!!!!!! and if the north and south pole melt,polar bears and penguins will become excent!!!!!!! sciencetists have found drowned polar bears by melted parts of the north pole!!!! can you think of these beautiful creatures becoming excent?!?i cant and i hope they wont.think of beautiful baby polars bears and there lovely mothers at the bottom of the ocean.........dead!!!!!!!do you now belive in global warming?!?!?!?!

off topic: are you guys crazy??????? do you even know what global warming is??!!??!!??!!??!!??!! its when the suns rays gets trapped in our athmospere and heats up the earth.its melting the north pole,south pole,greenland and is melting the snow in switzerland!!!!!!!!!!!! and if the north and south pole melt,polar bears and penguins will become excent!!!!!!! sciencetists have found drowned polar bears by melted parts of the north pole!!!! can you think of these beautiful creatures becoming excent?!?i cant and i hope they wont.think of beautiful baby polars bears and there lovely mothers at the bottom of the ocean.........dead!!!!!!!do you now belive in global warming?!?!?!?!
First off, try calming down a little bit. It's just my point of view, no need looking for an arguement. :(

Nope. I still don't. Actually, you have the story wrong. B) The ice caps are drifting away, but since the weight of the polar bears are too much for the ice caps, they sink, therefore sinking the polar bears. Hope that cleared things up! :p

Actually, when the sun's heat gets trapped in our atmosphere, that's something called the Greenhouse Effect. And by the way, (if you live in America) can you explain, if there really IS global warming going on, that places in southern America are reaching record lows? Places in Florida are even getting snow. I live in the southern states of the U.S., and we haven't gotten this kind of weather since the 20th Century. Even places up north are getting more snow than the last 10+ years.

Now I'm going to stay off this topic, because the last thing we need is for this topic to be closed! :furawatchi:

This isn't a chatroom, you know! Well, I think you are mixing up the points alittle bit here. Face: Humor

Star: Gorgeous and Fist: Spiritual. You have to get Humor points the most. By the way, not all charts are very accurate, they just tell you what kind of character you will get if you get the perfect or the kind of care that you need to take. I really hoped I helped you, and for the last time, this isn't a chatroom.

By the way, the answer to the special characters is here. To get special characters, you need a specific character. You have to get a specific character. Ura Mametchi is the only character to turn into Hyottokotchi and you have to get him by having 450+ skill points and over 350+ in the humor (face) skill point category BEFORE the 1st matchmaker visit. Ura Kuchipatchi will get MukiMukitchi with 450+ skill points and over 350+ in the spiritual(fist) category and Ura Memetchi will turn into Hanagatatchi with 450+ skill points and over 350+ in the gorgeous(star) skill. Remember, you have to gain them into specific teens and toddlers, and gain the skill points BEFORE the first matchmaker visit

As there is a lot of arguing, this topic should really be closed, but if you dont want this too be closed please PM me before i tell a guide. :lol:

I have had Mimitchi loads of times, try taking great care of it (with help from the growth chart) and try get its training points to full, that is what i have found is the easiest way to get Mimitchi.

To get a special character you need either a:

Ura Mametchi

Ura Memetchi

Ura Kuchipatchi

Then just follow the growth charts instructions (get at least 360+ in one of the certain catorgries, depending on the character. :lol:

Have a great tama-talking day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back