i didnt know tamagotchi was a tv show!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogotchi

Reaction score
I didn't know that Tamagotchi was a TV show, and most importantly, I didn't know they were aliens! Well, now I know more about them, but I hate the fact.

So which was first, the show or the egg thing? I'm confused and I feel stupid, but the fact that they're aliens from a different planet makes me not want to buy it anymore.

Well... should I still buy it? If the egg thing DID come out first and the show came out after based on those keychains, that would make me feel tons better. But... I don't know exactly what, but... something's bugging me about those shows.

;)

i know this isnt really an intro, but...

at least it tells us that im new to tamatalk?

;)

it is ??? i'm confused and i do suppose that no one ever said the ydidnt come from a different planet and when you buy tamas they usually have a ufo and/or a planet in the background

Tamagotchi WAS an old TV show back in 1997. they have a video on Youtube. But tamagotchis did come out before the TV show. i wll post the link to the youtube video.Tamagotchi adventures

this is a really old tv show when tamagotchi's first came out. So you Should buy the Tamagotchis! i hope this helped!

Tamagotchi WAS an old TV show back in 1997. they have a video on Youtube. But tamagotchis did come out before the TV show. i wll post the link to the youtube video.Tamagotchi adventuresthis is a really old tv show when tamagotchi's first came out. So you Should buy the Tamagotchis! i hope this helped!
Cool! That was really amusing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back