I donated 10,000 GP to the king.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi_King

Reaction score
I donated 10,000 GP to the king, and he won't give me anything. I tried to visit him on tamatown.com, but he doesn't give me anything either. Am I doing anything wrong? :lol:

The first gift you get from the Tamagotchi King will come only after you make a total donation of 20,000GP.

So basically, if you donate another 10,000GP after a period of time, you should get a present. When you are set to receive a present, and you have donated enough Gotchi Points, after you donate it the screen on your tamagotchi should be flashing, saying "Thank you very much!" and it should tell you to go to TamaTown. Then you can visit the Tamagotchi King and get a present. :ichigotchi:

you should donate 20000, 70000, and 200000 to get the three items that the king gives

Oh, because from what I've heard, we only needed to donated 5,000 GP, then 10,000 GP, then 15,000 GP. And I have a V4.

points 20.000 king will come 70.000 king will come ,120.000 king will come

Oh, because from what I've heard, we only needed to donated 5,000 GP, then 10,000 GP, then 15,000 GP. And I have a V4.
Well, you heard wrong, sweetpea! Now, go hunt down the person that lied to you, and force them to cough up another 10K gotchi points!! :ichigotchi:

Hee hee, just joking. It really is 20K, 70K, and 200K.

That's probably because on Bandai's instructions, it says:

"Enter multiple donations of 5,000; 12,000; or 30,000 points and press button ( B ). Choose "YES." The King will thank you for a donation. NOTE: The King will now instruct you to visit him in Tamagotchi Town."

Misunderstandings are probably due to Bandai's own instructions. :kuribotchi: They aren't very clear, and make it look, without proper reading, that these are the 3 amounts of donations to be made.

But anyway, yes, it it 20,000; 70,000; and 200,000.

I've yet to get the final gift! :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's probably because on Bandai's instructions, it says:
"Enter multiple donations of 5,000; 12,000; or 30,000 points and press button ( B ). Choose "YES." The King will thank you for a donation. NOTE: The King will now instruct you to visit him in Tamagotchi Town."
You're so right, li meiling, about it not being very clear! Also, just to check it out, I've donated as little as 1K, and as much as 83K before, and the king accepted it without any trouble. You'd think, from the instructions, that you could ONLY donate in multiples of 5K, 12K and 30K.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back