I donated to king and didn't get a password?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super-Ant

Reaction score
I donated 5,000 to the king, it said ty very much put i neevr got given a password? anyone know why?

I think you have to donate more than 5000 points, something like 5104.

Tip: Never donate exactly 5000, 10,000 or 30,000 points exactly, just donate something like 5205, 10,245 and 30,244.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT? You're already supposed to get a password! maybe you should reset it... :wacko:
Do not reset it!!! There is nothing wrong with it! You need to donate 5000p in little pieces eg.3000p+2000p.

lol Super-Ant, you dont have to reset it. Just take note on what tama05 said! :D

~Tama-Shiba~

That also happened to me! It's a rip off :furawatchi:
you just have to donate 3 times and it has to add up to 5000+(does not include 5000)

i just donated 5001g

I donated 5001, in three separate donations, and didn't get the password. Do I have to do something else to get it?

you have to donate it in 3 seperate parts on the third donation you should get a password exsample for the donations: 2000p + 2000p +1000p=5000p

Hope ive helped

oxox cats at heart :unsure:

Cheers guys, i worked it out, i had to donate about 5,004 points to get password. :lol:

No. Thats never happend to me. I just donated 5000 right off and got a password. Sos, I can't help ya there.

(P.S. I'm new. Please be nice to me.)

:(

happend to me to sorry, but i dont think you shoud reset it

:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back