I don't get it...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatogirl

Reaction score
I bought a new Tama-go yesterday.I read in the instructions that it is compatible with V5.I have a original V5 and a celebrity V5.I connected both of them to the tama-go to play games.I looked at the friendship meter and it was 3 smilely faces on both tamas.The one thing I simply do not understand is that I connect my cotton candy V5 to my Celebrity V5 many times and they are both still only at 1 face.Is this a glitch?

It might well be a glitch, but probably not a major one... Try resetting and downloading, that should do the trick...

this is no glich. the meeter on the 2 are diffrent :D

the tamago gains faces faster and the v5 goes slower

The cotton candy V5 is fine after 1 reset.The Celebrity V5 still only shows one smiley face and I reset that tama twice.Does this mean that it can only marry the Tama-go?

Nope. You need to "Re-Connect" with the Tama-Go. For any of the V5s, and higher... (You will be viewed as a new friend since you restarted/reset)

You need to connect between them 30-40 times before they will AUTO marry if they are both full happiness (4 big smiles) and the Tama-Go is of marrying age.

Now the other ones will treat your other tama like a new friend. Then be pretty straight forward.

Apparently the reason the Celebrity V5 was acting strange after reseting was because the characters on my cotton candy V5 were only toddlers and the tama's on the celebrity V5 were teenagers(at the time).Once the characters on my cotton candy V5 became teenagers I connected them again and now are up to full smiles.Hindsight is a wonderful thing.Close topic please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back