I dont get this!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

super mametchi

Reaction score
Well im one of the smallest in my class andi went to a induction day at my secondary school (im year 6) abd everyone from other schools they where like 185cm and they where 11!

I don't know why but there legs where around the same height as mine but there bodys where like 40cm taller why is this so and most of them ate at the lunch around:2 pizzas, 2 pastas, 3 hot dogs , 1 chicken burger , 3 dougnuts, 2 milkshakes! if i ate that id be sick but they just went up and got more! ^_^ All i had was a pasta and a chicken burger and a apple juice and i was full!

I dont knowq why but our schools pupils are very diffenent from theres and its scary i dont think i can fit in with the people like that there so....... diffenent

I don't get that either. The elementary school and middle school in my district are very different. I'd be full too!

tamasweet2

Smallest?! But your, like 4"9! I got measured... I'm actually between 4"7 and 4"8. -.- And I'm considered normal height. x.x

And, I can't even eat a bowl of pasta. We don't eat loads in my school.

weird o_O

strange how their legs were the same length as yours, yet their bodies were long :gozarutchi: maybe you just have abnormally long legs? I have abnormally long legs... and yet am still very short... :gozarutchi:

I honestly wouldn't worry about if you will like your school just because everyone eats way more than you ^_^

I think you'd be better off concentrating on what their attitude to school work is and if they are as good at Math / English / Science as you (for instance)...

Just because someone eats more than you it doesn't mean you don't / won't have anything in common.

I have a friend who is much, much bigger than me - she loves her food and she doesn't care how much she weighs.

I don't have a big appetite at all and weigh very little for my age / height but we get along very well because we have much more in common than the differences in our eating habits :D

A lot of people in my grade (going to fourth grade) are taller than my sister and people which are taller than her which are her friends (in seventh grade)! Obviously, some people don't eat healthy foods ^_^

I was the second shortest person in my class. I'm only 4"0. The smaller person is like 3"7 or 3"8. I forget. I'm just estimating- I never watched her get measured! I'm pretty sure it is a close estimate. She can't be less than 3"5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back