i don't get v4!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_angel16

Reaction score
i hope everyone can answer me to this question:

i see pictures of v4s and sum pictures instead of a mail icon

where, instead there's a lamp icon!

My Webpage

isn't there suppose to be a mail icon? cauz we don't need to turn off the lights for the v4s.

i don't have one and its not a glitch, but i see them on google pictures, y r they like that? strange... :huh: :D :huh:

i hope everyone can answer me to this question:i see pictures of v4s and sum pictures instead of a mail icon

My Webpage

isn't there suppose to be a mail icon? cauz we don't need to turn off the lights for the v4s.

i don't have one and its not a glitch, but i see them on google pictures, y r they like that? strange... :huh: :D :huh:

i hope everyone can answer me to this question:i see pictures of v4s and sum pictures instead of a mail icon

My Webpage

i don't have one and its not a glitch, but i see them on google pictures, y r they like that? strange... :D :huh: :huh:
oops looks like the picture didn't work! oh well..soz :huh:

if u need help, i suggest u post this in another topic.

why is there a picture of a lamp instead of a mail picutre

on the v4?

i really don't have one yet, isee this on google pictures.

go look in usa designs and look carefully...

does anyone have sumthin like this? like do they have a pink-striped one

or glow in the dark?

My Webpage

i don't have one and its not a glitch, but i see them on google pictures, y r they like that? strange... :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :wacko:
hey! does anyone know y?

No it looks like too me a made up picture, not a picture that has been taken. If you look closely nobody can ever take a picture that good so some how they actually make it there selfs.

Its strange but no glitch. ^.^

-RS

My Webpage

i don't have one and its not a glitch, but i see them on google pictures, y r they like that? strange... :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :wacko:
That is just the protective screen, you can peel this off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back