I dont know how to tell mom....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalovr67

Reaction score
Okay so today I was using the restroom and I noticed that I had my period. (I am 12) The doctor said I would be having it soon. I also had whitish discharge for about a year. My mom has never talked to me about it. I just learn from school. I don't know when or how to tell her. I have been hiding it today cause I found some of my moms bulky pads in the closet (unused!) It feels like I'm wearing a diaper. I just don't know how to tell her! If you tamatalkers have had your period please tell me how you told your parent/ guardian!

PLEASE, IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SAYING PLEASE DON'T SAY ANYTHING. IM NOT FORCING YOU TO RESPOND.

also please don't go "eww gross, that is just nasty" ^_^

There's nothing secret or complicated about it - but one thing is for sure, you can't hide it :ichigotchi:

You simply go up to your Mum and in a quiet voice ask if you can talk with her in private about a personal "womens" matter. Then you simply say "My first period started today... please may I have some pads?"

We already have a topic on these forums discussing Girls Periods - please take a look through it and use it to discuss your questions or concerns :puroperatchi:

Many thanks :ichigotchi:

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back