I don't know, should I get a..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

V3 or Suku?

• Version 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TamaSuku

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
I really don't know which one to get, a Version 3 (they'll be rare in a few years!) or a TamaSuku. They're both cool, I really don't know. :wub:

-Kuchipatchi-

I don't really know what a tamasuku is but I think version 3 is better ------ wait, why don't you get a v4 instead of a v3??

I don't really know what a tamasuku is but I think version 3 is better ------ wait, why don't you get a v4 instead of a v3??
Because V3's are rarer, and I want one to keep in it's package and then in twenty years I can open the package and show off to all my friends, and by then I'd have children, so might as well give it to my child and let him/her show it off. Haha. Evil, aren't I? :furawatchi:

And a TamaSuku is also known as a Tamagotchi School. There's a great guide to it here:

https://www.mimitchi.com/tamasuku/index.shtml

-Kuchipatchi-

I would get the V3.

*edit - off-topic comment directed at another member removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Although V3 is one of my favourite newer tamas, it's rather derivative of the other connecting varieties. The 'Suku is a Japan-only release that takes a very different approach, and therefore would probably be the more fun buy. Maybe I'm biased because I have a V3 and not a Suku, which means the Suku is more appealing to me, but if I had a choice I'd pick the TamaSuku.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=16pt]Get a V3.[/SIZE]

That's the only tama I have! I might get a V4, though. But if ur gonna save ur V3 up 4 a couple years, then I dono. I would use it. V3s r just as good as V4s!

///Matchy :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back