I don't know what to choose!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl2000

Reaction score
Which one should I get???

A Mothra

A Tamagotchi Digimon

A Angel

Which one?

Answer in at MAX 3 days please :rolleyes:

Thank you

Tamagirl2000

Its up to you and what you like.

Theyre all virtual pets, just a little different.

What do you have access to? They are all nice. :nazotchi:

If you get a Digimon, you really need 2 to get the most enjoyment since they fight eachother. :lol:

Mothra and Angels are both really nice.

Well there all up for sale (bid) in Ebay and I'm really stuck, but I'm thinking I might go for Mothra. :furawatchi:

You might want to bid on more than one because it's most likely that you won't win both of the auctions. Don't get your heart set on one if it's popular, because you'll have to do a lot of last-second bidding to make sure you get it. But if you're willing to do that, I'd definitely choose the Angel (if you don't have one already) because they are the most interesting to me and they sound like they're really fun to have. If it's a Japanese one, though, make sure you find some translated instructions. ;) Good luck!

I've always loved my Digimon, but in order to get the best out of it, you need two of them.

but if you can get two, I'd go for a Digimon. (a Pendulum if you can, any version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back