I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whoey

Reaction score
I have a v3 and a v4 and i can't connect them. i put the connection option at "other" and press select and nothing happens. is it because they have to be the same age? I have a teen and a tod. if anyone knows why they won't connect please tell me.

another question i have is for the v4. when i got a letter there was a heart in it. what does that mean?

:huh: :wub: :huh: :lol: :huh: ;) :huh: :D :huh: :D :huh: :angry:

yeah, i have. what is supposed to happen when they get connected, because with me, it goes right back to the screen with the tamas

Most likely the reason you cannot connect them would be because of low battery power. I've noticed that whenever it gets about time to change the battery, it's close to impossible. Age doesn't matter, as far as I've seen.

I think the heart in the mail is just something nice that another tamagotchi sent to yours from tamaworld or whatever it's called. Just like the snackes and poo :wub: .

Hope I could help,

Gotchi <3 and Co.

NOPE IT DIDN'T :) :blink: :p

I GOT MY V4 YESTERDAY, SO THATS GOTTA BE A NEW BATTERIE AND I PUT A NEW ONE IN MY V3 JUST NOW AND IT STILL DIDN'T WORK :p :( :( :(

I have a v3 and a v4 and i can't connect them. i put the connection option at "other" and press select and nothing happens. is it because they have to be the same age? I have a teen and a tod. if anyone knows why they won't connect please tell me.
Did you select other on both the V3 and V4? When the Stand By screen appears on both, point the tops towards each other, and press the B (middle) button on one of them.

I tried it a BILLION times. i don't know what's up. did it ever happen to anyone else? maybe they will know what's up.

I've seen some people complain that their V4 wouldn't connect, but began working properly after they've done this: on the V4, press the Reset button on the back, then select Download from the Download / Reset menu on the screen.

Did you press button "B" again once you got the the "Stand By" screen? If you didn't, that may be the problem. Also, on your v4, when you receive a heart in the mail it means you got a happiness boost. Hope I helped! <_<

one thing a letter with a heart in it just means your tama will be happier and the batteries are probbably just low on your tama.

hope this helps :)

mine won't connect in the ssun so make sure that u r connecting on a not so bright room but enough so u can c! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back