I dont know which character my tama is..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

h1kk1

Reaction score
My tama (connexion v2) just grew up as an adult today. It is the 2nd Gen (1st was Furawatchi). It looks a bit like furawatchi, and has got a crown on it's head. Could someone please tell me what the name is? I couldn't find it in the growth chart as well as in the character listing. Thanks a lot.... :D :D

Actually the character that you have is rather rare...its called cho himetchi! its supposted to resemble a koala with a crown on....

Well I'm not exactly sure what tamagotchi it is but in my signature it says Tama Love. Click on that to see some Tamagotchi Characters.(V2)

No a Yu-Fotchi is not rare. I got one in my first generation from a marutchi and I treated it perfect. And if you treat the Yu-Fotchi perfect you should get a Furwatchi.

uf-otchis are verry common and they will come when you least expect it...pm me if you have questions...

Ur welcome and how did you get it I really want one!
Hm, i am not sure. I just take care of him well (on the teenager state, he was a ichigotchi). Just keep an eye on the meters, i have to admit i checked the meter so many times a day, and make sure the hearts are all full.

Hope you get one ;) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back