I don't like neopets...-_-

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! i hate tamagotchi!u bettter d
:( If you hate tamagotchis then why do you have a tamagotchi. Also what the heck was 'U better d" mean?

if u hate tamagotchi why did u join tamatalk? :) :unsure:
Even more of a why. Why in the world in your name TamagotchiLover if you hate tamagotchis? :)

sounds to me like your notreally using something rite now .... (brain) lol

sounds to me like your notreally using something rite now .... (brain) lol
I hope your not talking about me :unsure: *cries and hides in a corner*

Neopets was better back in the day. But, again, I don't get the point of making an anti-Neopets thing in the Neopets subforum, as I'm sure other people have pointed out. If you don't like it, why would you even come in here? :)

You have to be chosen by the admin...however, this is def. the wrong section to ask that question.

1. The person who posted this thread...why would you post a thread about it here?? this is like the neofans part...

2. TamagotchiLover...get a life...if you dont like tama dont have a tamalover screename...and dont join tamafans boards...

i agree with you neopets is so boring and i hate it! What do you people think of neopets? go to my poll and vote!

Tamagal523 first of all why don't you get a life? I mean you go on neopets. To me anyone who goes on neopets does not have a life! And anyone can join tamatalk for your info! Your not the boss you know.

Neo ok, as long as you stay away from the chatboards. Thats where the crazys are. I made a little kid mad and I had all her friends sending me hate mail. One of them said he was Robin from that show Teen Titans. I might have taken the mail more seriously if he didn't act like that. I would say they had to be around 10yrs of age. He also said he was in high school. ;)
I never go on the chat boards

Neopets has deteriorated so much, I just can't stand it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back