I don't understand Obotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meesh

Reaction score
I have looked everywhere online to find detailed information on Obotchi. Her name is Shell. Stats are 1 yr, 25 lbs. I know it hates doughnuts and likes juice. But what is the weight, discipline sposed to be? oh and what does 3/4 training and all that mean? the number of bars under training? And why is it uncommon? i can't even choose an avatar of it. thank you

uhhhh.... what is it you would like to know?

dont worry about training. there is no 'supposed to be' its 10 bars at fullest. every time you disipline your tama, you will gain ONE training bar.

if you are aiming for an adult(and only aiming), then sometimes the sites and such will tell you that you need 7/10 training and such.

choose an avatar... what?

hey. thanks. under avatar tama images theres no obotchi. i was wondering if it was good or bad...............

i dont really get that....

i would say it is on the moderate side for v3... not sure. in mesu/osu it was considerably healthy (NOT that ive had obotchi on v3 and i CERTAINTLY dont have a mesu/osu pair.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back