i dont understand this glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tam_gal

Reaction score
okay so i was playing with my friends tamagotchi, i gave her the battery and it was perectly fine in my v3

she put teh battery in and she looked in her items and 3 items were right but she had cheese, a waffle some weired mest up pixle which was a pinnaple, and in her meals was her baby girl (i think) poop, gochi points and maracas, a bow, makeup and lots more. plus, teh skill points on her tama were 13, 2, 17 and when she ate poop the social skill points rose up to 329, and the others dropped to somthing like 1 and 3 almost like the interlectual points plit them selfs into to seperate catagories. so the next day she put teh battery in her v3 and it twas fine, but the battery that came from my v3 came from ma oooold v4 this is so freaky and strangly funny, could someone please explain to me this glitch. And sorry for the very long post,

tam_gal :D

2 words. Battery problem. I think you should take out the battery of your tamagotchi and make sure that the number on it says CR2032. You might have gotten a different type. Replace the battery with that type.

ive had that. it appears when your on a high generation, the tamagotchi cant take that much information so that happens

It's just a glitch. Try seeing if you have the right battery. IDK (i don't know). :furawatchi:

On Tamagotchis, it's not the best thing to use used batteries and put them in a different one. It just kinda works the motherboard harder. If I were you, I'd just buy some more batteries! Cr2032! (They are really cheap on ebay)

or, it may be were the battery holds YOUR tamagotchi information, not your friends.

or, it may be were the battery holds YOUR tamagotchi information, not your friends.
I dont think batteries store info, but different types of batteries can make a Tama go bananas! Use a fresh CR2032 battery and it should work better.

I think you could be having the "Ball Glitch" I dont know exactly what it is..but the only solution I know is to try reseting it, but it's your choice, because all your friends, GP. etc would be gone. Unless you dont want this to keep on happening..maybe you should get a new battery, or reset. Hope this helps! :)

xxMakikoxx :)

Try to toss the items.But if its not working, reset it.

I think you could be having the "Ball Glitch" I dont know exactly what it is..but the only solution I know is to try reseting it, but it's your choice, because all your friends, GP. etc would be gone. Unless you dont want this to keep on happening..maybe you should get a new battery, or reset. Hope this helps!

yeah it sounds alot like the ball glitch. the ball glitch is EVIL!!!

The glitch probably has nothing to do with the batteries. Batteries don't hold information or anything like that. They just supply power. It's probably just some weird glitch when the tama is holding too much information and can't hold any more. Try resetting the tama.

Actually batteries don't store information. They are a power source for the Tamagotchi's. Harddrives are what store the information.

-Victoria

you must have the ball glitch! did your other tama have the ball glitch? that may be why. just change batterys or reset and it will be fine!

hope i helped!

I had tht prob before. It had a skull as a item and loads of other weird stuff. You can just pres the reset button then download it will b gd as new! U can thank ma m8 4 finding out tht! :(

Oh Dear...You seemed to have the ball glitch!

It happened to me when I got My Pink Tamagotchi From Hong Kong And I had a mametchi

Then everything was turned into balls! so after a while I didnt get a new tamagotchi so 3 days ago I got a new one :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back