i don't understand

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenny626

Reaction score
i hav a 3 yr old tama v3 and it's metres r full adn tonight i gave him some honey and al these love hearts appeared and i don;t no wat day r and it doesn't matter wat i press :rolleyes:

HELP :lol:

ohh its the love potion u need to corrnect with a another adult and it will make it fall in love with the other tama

ohh its the love potion u need to corrnect with a another adult and it will make it fall in love with the other tama
but i did join wit another adult and i did nothin :rolleyes:

it just died my 31st gen just die WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no he/shes lieing u cant get love hearts aboth yhe tamas head unless its an adult and it has had the love potion u cant have it when its a teen so your lieing so plz dont make topics up like this!

im not lier lier bye bye dier well acturely im kitty cool and u can call me that for good ohh and by the way your lieing!!!!!!!

Don't worry, that's perfectly normal. :)

Your tama had the chance to instantly fall in love and have tama babies with the first female tama it connected with when using the love potion.

Your tamagotchoi won't die. :D

And please everyone, don't argue. :D

-sk8er girl-

Yeah, don't argue, its kinda pointless.Her tama may have a glitch, it may not.So please dont argue

I don't think Jenny is lying and it may be a glitch and I am so sorry this happened to you Jenny :mametchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :huh: :lol: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back