I drew my Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi! So yesterday was the last day of my first ever Tama and he came back to his planet. (I'm glad I didn't kill him) His name is Gerald and he is a Ginjirotchi and now he works as a cook ig? He just makes chineese soups. I miss him so much so I decided to draw him
Untitled392_20230415150743.png
Gerald

My new Tama is a girl and shes a Haretchi. I decided to name her Gertrude. Shes also adorable but I still miss my Ginjirotchi dud.

Here's Gertrude :)

20230415_150709.jpg

Btw the cutscene where Gerald comes back to his planet made me almost cry (dont ask why I am such a crybaby and why I cried after a bunch of pixels) bc yk he looked at the album and also cried but at the end he was happy. Idk why am I so sad maybe I am just weird.
(Also sorry for my bad grammar, etc. I'm not good at writing things like that)

Your drawings are so cute! I would miss him too. Actually I was really surprised by the album function on the Pix, because I didn't know it had that until I said goodbye to my first one. I love that they included it because I get really sentimental about mine too.

Your drawings are so cute! I would miss him too. Actually I was really surprised by the album function on the Pix, because I didn't know it had that until I said goodbye to my first one. I love that they included it because I get really sentimental about mine too.
Thank you! I also like the album function :)

Lovely Drawings!! I Used To Raise A Ginjirotchi Too! Luckily He Didn’t Die,
But He Went Into A Spaceship Which Took Him Back To The Planet Too.

I Am Currently Raising A 3rd Tamagotchi On The Pix. I Am Raising A Sebiretchi. (Female) :hitodetchi:

I LOVE this Ginjirotchi art! I’m sure Gerald was a real treasure. This art is fantastic and serves as a great tribute to him.

I currently have my own Ginjirotchi on my Pix Party. He’s the only tamagotchi I’ve had on my device because I’m so attached to him. 💙 I plan on keeping him until my device doesn’t work anymore because that’s how much I love him. 💘

Latest posts

Back